Home Forums Basel support forum Several questions… please help and answer my ticket!

Several questions… please help and answer my ticket!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

avidly789
    Participant

1. I want to get rid of Description and Additional Information tabs, so I put below CSS code.

.additional_information_tab {
    display:none !important;
    }

.description_tab {
    display:none !important;
    }

It kind of worked as the tabs disappeared, but the content still appears when the page is loaded. When I click Reviews tab, then the content no longer appears for good. How can I fix this, so the contents do not appear from the beginning too?

2. My product has more than 10 color variations, and only 7 color options appear on both shop page and product detail page. Please help fixing this problem. See below private content for the link and confidentials.

3. Even though I set my primary color to pink color on Theme Setting’s Styles and Color, the Sign Up Button on footer still has old color scheme. How can I change the color of the button to all black?

4. When I click my main menu (product category for mennu), I have a bottom bar with all categories listed. Where can I edit what appears on this bottom bar?

5. I still didn’t get answer to my previous ticket. Please help and answer my ticket!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for contacting our support center.

1. It would be better if you will remove tabs not with CSS but with PHP code. If you are using child theme please add the following code to the child functions.php file

add_filter( 'woocommerce_product_tabs', 'woo_remove_product_tabs', 98 );

function woo_remove_product_tabs( $tabs ) {

unset( $tabs['description'] );      	// Remove the description tab
        unset( $tabs['additional_information'] );  	// Remove the additional information tab

return $tabs;

}

2. We just checked your product and see that it has only 7 colors in admin panel and all of them are displayed on the frontend.

3. Try to add the following CSS snippet to fix the issue

.footer-container .mc4wp-form input[type=submit] { background-color: #e85a80; }

4. This categories menu appears only on shop page and list all categories presented in your shop. You can disable this option in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Shop page layout -> “Categories menu in page heading”.

5. We have already answered your previous questions. Our response time for support requests may be up to 24 hours. Of course we always try to answer ASAP but unfortunately we can’t be online 24/7.

Thank you for understanding and feel free to contact us with any questions regarding our theme.

avidly789
    Participant

Hi there,

Thank you for your reply. Your suggestions worked great for some of the issues I had, but I still have some issues.

1. I used your css code to change the mailchimp submit button color, which changed the background color (I changed the color code to #000000 to be black), but the outline color is my primary color and hover color is green.. How can I make it all black?
    Also, it’s center-aligned, but how can I make it left-aligned?

3. I have full-width shop pages, and seems like I can’t have left sidebar..???????
    How can I add left sidebar like http://demo.xtemos.com/basel/shop/?shopleft with full width page layout?

4. I used css code to remove product meta, but can’t figure out how to remove the separator and compare button on product page.. how can I remove them?

5. How can I rename “related products” in product page to “You Might Also Like” and make it 6 columns instead of 4 (thus showing 12 total instead of 8)?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1. Add CSS code for hover state also

.footer-container .mc4wp-form input[type=submit] {
        background-color: #000000;
        border-color: #000000!important;
    }

.footer-container .mc4wp-form input[type=submit]:hover {
        background-color: #e85a80;
        border-color: #e85a80!important;
    }

3. Of course you can turn on the sidebar in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Shop page layout. Then just add your widgets in Appearance -> Widgets.

4. Here is a custom CSS to remove this border

.single-product-content .variations_form+.yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist { border:none!important;}

and to remove Compare button

.compare-btn-wrapper {display:none;}

5. You can do this changes in the file basel/woocommerce/single-product/related.php. Override this file in your child theme to prevent loosing changes after update.

avidly789
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you so much for your reply. Everything worked like a charm, except for a few things.

1. There was no answer to alignment issue.. How can I make the mailchimp shortcode to appear “left aligned” so it doesn’t show out of way?

2. I made a copy of related.php to basel-child/woocommerce/single-product folder and changed the “products per view” from 4 to 6.

$slider_args = array(
    ‘slides_per_view’ => apply_filters( ‘basel_related_products_per_view’, 6 ),
    ‘title’ => __( ‘Related Products’, ‘woocommerce’ ),
    ‘img_size’ => ‘shop_catalog’
    );

But it still shows 4 products per row.. What am I doing wrong?

3. I just noticed that I get “X in Stock” on product page. Although I want “Out of Stock” to appear when an item is sold out, I don’t want to show how many is in stock. Your demo page doesn’t show “X in stock” either. (http://demo.xtemos.com/basel/shop/woman/basic-knit-dress-chest/) How can I fix this?

4. After product meta was removed, I get this weird spacing issue in both product page and quick view. How can I fix this issue?

A weird wide space in product page

“Social:” does not appear in new line, but next to “View Detail”

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1. Here is a code to fix mailchimp form align

.footer-container .mc4wp-form div { margin-left: 0; }

2. Are you sure you have copied this file correctly? Try to change the title for example and see if it changes.

3. Here is a code that may hide this element

.single-product-content .single_variation .in-stock {
    display:none;
    }

4. Remove empty space

.single-product-content .variations_form+.yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist {
    margin-top:0;
    padding-top:0;
    }

Quick view share

.popup-quick-view .entry-summary .view-details-btn { margin-right: 105px; }

avidly789
    Participant

Hi again,

Thank you for such a prompt reply! Everything worked out great, but I still cannot figure out how to change the product number per row for related product. I must be doing something wrong, as it is my first time creating a override, but I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

I first created a copy of basel/woocommerce/single-product/related.php and moved it to basel-child/woocommerce/single-product/related.php
    Then, I opened the file and edited basel_related_products_per_view to 6.

‘slides_per_view’ => apply_filters( ‘basel_related_products_per_view’, 6 )

And then I saved the file. Still shows 4 per row.

What did I do wrong?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Can’t say exactly why it doesn’t work. Are you able to provide us your ftp access so we could make a quick look?

avidly789
    Participant

Oh hey! Never mind!! I tried again via another ftp connector and it worked!! I guess the first ftp connector I used must have bad connection or something? Idk.. but it’s a happy ending so all’s good =) Thank you again =)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome, write us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

And we would be glad if you will rate our theme with 5 stars on themeforest in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service http://themeforest.net/downloads

Thank you in advance 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Several questions… please help and answer my ticket!’ is closed to new replies.