Home Forums Basel support forum Several Questions Regarding Customization

Several Questions Regarding Customization

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

agungmegaiswara
    Participant

Hi,

I do have several questions on how to customize the layout:
    1. How do I remove the header gap between the menu header and the slider, eventhough I have already changed the margins to 0px? (Please refer to attached image)
    2. How do I integrate the html block with the menus?
    3. How do I customize the footer’s structure?
    4. How do I add the separation line between “login/register” and the search icon like in your default demo.
    5. How do I add different category banners on each shopping page category?

Please help me, thank you very much

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

agungmegaiswara
    Participant

6. How do I change the menus in the Top Bar Section? I only got the “Blog” menu. How to customize it?

agungmegaiswara
    Participant

7. Where is the shipping tracking order page? There is no tracking order page in your dummy content

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. You can add a negative margin top (for example -40px) for the first row with Visual Composer on that page.

2. Here is a detailed instruction on another topic that should help you create a mega menu dropdown http://xtemos.com/forums/topic/how-to-set-menu-to-megamenu-like-your-demo-pages/#post-2607

3. Customize footer layout in Theme Settings -> Footer and choose which widgets to display there in Appearance -> Widgets.

4. If you want to make it look like our demo you need to choose “E Commerce” header layout in Theme Settings -> Header -> Header layout.

5. Place your banners to categories description fields while editing them in the Dashboard.

6. Add your custom links in Appearance -> Menus.

7. You need to add the following shortcode to your page to display track order form [woocommerce_order_tracking]

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)