Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shifting images on product page

Shifting images on product page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

webpl
    Participant

I would like to completely turn off zoom and option to “shift” products on the product page.
    However, when i turn off photo zoom, something strange happens with pictures.
    Now when i go to website and to product page, their images are changing automatically and their change size and next hide under the right side of page.
    Preview of this effect: https://prnt.sc/rdnu96
    But problem is more strange, that this effect does not show on all products.
    I’ve tried everything, please help.

Hello,

Please upload the images of the same size. Take the size which is displayed well on other product pages. If there is a product page where an image is correctly displayed it means that the problem is caused by images not by the theme.

As for “”option to “shift” do you mean the changing image on hover in the grid? If no, provide the screen what you mean. If you mean the hover, disable it in the Theme Settings > Shop page > Product Style https://prnt.sc/rdwgmd

Best Regards

webpl
    Participant

Hi,
    This is not a solution to my problem, because images are mostly loaded in same size.
    Even I turned off “product style” option but that didn’t help either.
    As You can see on example product page the picture is hides itself as automatically zoomed, and hides under rest of the content.

Hello,

Please provide product URL with the problem and product URL with no problem.

Best Regards

webpl
    Participant

here You can see the links. But this problem is happen randomly, generally when You refresh the page on the chrome browser.

Hello,

I have refreshed the page not at once and do not see the problem. Please check the problem in the conditions of deactivated plugins which do not relate to the theme.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)