Home Forums Basel support forum Shipping Conditions title and text not trasnaltable with WPML

Shipping Conditions title and text not trasnaltable with WPML

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

andreawine
    Participant

Hello,

I cannot find these strings to translate them, how can I solve ?

thanks

with Kind regards

Hello,

Try to find themes in Woocommerce. These strings relate to Woocommerce. Sort the strings out by plugins, choose “Woocommerce”

If you mean an additional tab, you can also find them in String Translation.

Best Regards

andreawine
    Participant

Hi Elise,

sorry it is related to Basel > Settings > Product Page > Additional tab title

and

Additional tab content

what is the voice in list to be chosen to filter in wpml strings translation ?

thanks

Hello,

Create two HTML blocks for each language and navigate to WPML > String Translation > Choose the admin_xts_text_basel_option from the dropdown and find the title and the content block.

https://prnt.sc/u50hyq

Best Regards

andreawine
    Participant

Hi Elise sorry but we are talking about Basel settings why do I have to create html block ?

thanks

Hello,

Product Additional tab is translated in the same way: Find it in the Strings Translation and replace the content: if your content presented as HTML block, do in the same way as shown. If you have just content, translate this content and insert instead of shortcode.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)