Home Forums Basel support forum Shipping issue

Shipping issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

webtrendz
    Participant

Hi Guys,

i need your urgent help please.

i can add products to the cart, but when i try to checkout on the shipping options i see “There are no shipping methods available. Please check your address or contact us if you need any help.” this was working yesterday but no longer today….

i have had to revert the theme back to 2.6 and its working so the issue is down to the latest release which is 2.7.1.

Please check the latest version for the shipping issues.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Just double checked our latest theme update for such kind of issues and don’t see any. Could you please activate 2.7.1 on your website and send us your admin access so we could check?

Regards

webtrendz
    Participant

Hi Guys,

Well have had to revert the site back to ver 2.6. I am using DHL as my shipping plugin and currently everything is working.

When i added the code for the 2.7.1 my DHL shipping no longer worked, so i have had to roll back.

Also, seems that the websute now is running much slower… on a good broardband connection, it thaks 13 secounds to download the homepage…

I have created a login for you to go in and look over what i have.

Please help me work this out.

Regards,
    Rahim

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please activate the latest version so we could check why it doesn’t work for you. Currently we see 1.8 version installed on your website.

Regards

webtrendz
    Participant

hi guys, i have updated this to v2.8 now and i can see the DHL shipping info and prices, so i guess the issue was on 2.7.1 and on 2.8 its working well.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Glad to hear that.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Shipping issue’ is closed to new replies.