Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shipping progress bar not showing

Shipping progress bar not showing

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

piyusharora981
    Participant

Hi Team,

Shipping progress bar is not showing anywhere as i tried to shown on product page and other places also like cart page.

I have already added shipping zone but still having the same issue.

piyusharora981
    Participant

https://cakesnearme.in/product/strawberry-cake/

check this product as i have tried on it but not showing

Hello,

Please make sure that you have followed all the instructions given here in the theme documentation:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/free-shipping-progress-bar/

If yes, then please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution to your issue.

Best Regards.

piyusharora981
    Participant

Hi aizaz

i have already followed the instructions but its not showing,

please find the admin details which i have created for you to test.

piyusharora981
    Participant

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. Please check the site after removing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

piyusharora981
    Participant

Thanks now it’s working, can tell me what was the issue?

piyusharora981
    Participant

I have set the minimum order value is 300 but it shows on product of rs 900 which is wrong, i have attached a screenshot please check and let me know

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Nothing much we have done.

We first made sure that the option for the Shipping Bar was enabled from the Theme Settings.

Then we noticed that because of the Cache plugin, there was some CSS added making it hidden from the Site preview. So, we added a Custom CSS under the Dashboard > Theme Settings > Custom CSS > to override that, and then the Shipping Bar was appearing fine on your Site.

Best Regards

piyusharora981
    Participant

Please check my previous message as there is an another issue on the same topic

Hello,

Sorry to say but your earlier provided WP-ADMIN Login details arenโ€™t working right now so we are unable to proceed further with the said issue.

Further, make sure that you have set the Minimum Amount value for the Free Shipping same on both places i.e. under the Dashboard > WooCommerce > Shipping & Dashboard > Theme Settings > Shop > Free Shipping Bar > Calculation > Custom.

Best Regards

piyusharora981
    Participant

Awesome , now its working i didn’t change the minimum amount from theme settings ,

You are really amazing. thanks again for the help.

Most Welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

If you do not mind, can you please leave 5 stars rating for our theme by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in future. It would encourage our work a lot. If you like our Theme and Support.

Have a great day ๐Ÿ™‚

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Shipping progress bar not showing’ is closed to new replies.