Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shop as front page, conflicts with Woodmart slider

Shop as front page, conflicts with Woodmart slider

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Taevas
    Participant

Hello.
    When adding a Woodmart slider beneath header and later on using Woodmart attribute filters the slider CSS gets removed and image disappears.
    Plus it scrolls to the top which I really-really don’t want.
    Can I set up the slider somehow differently and how to lose the scrolltoTop feature?
    Front page and Shop page are the same pages.
    Added a video.
    Thanks!

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

I have visited your website. It happens because the shop page is an archive page and it is controlled by WooCommerce. You cannot make any customization on the shop page using the WP-Bakery Page builder that is its default behavior and you cannot change this. It requires customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards.

Taevas
    Participant

Alright, I added my own hook before “.main-page-wrapper” regarding WP-Bakery.
    But about the scroll which was actually more important part? As I was digging through the code I found an option to filter.

add_filter('woodmart_ajax_scroll_class', function () {
      return '.my-own-element';
    } );

I can confirm this is working to whoever looks for support on this issue.

Hello,

We are Glad that you Resolved the issue by yourself. You are Great!!

We hope your solution will become helpful for others as well.

Is there anything else we can help you with??

Best Regards.

Taevas
    Participant

All good for now.
    Great theme!

Most Welcome!!!..

Well, @Taevas!.., it’s been great chatting with you! I hope I resolved your issues thoroughly.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Shop as front page, conflicts with Woodmart slider’ is closed to new replies.