Home Forums Basel support forum Shop categories

Shop categories

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

43degres
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve just bought the theme realy good job.

After working on the home page, I’m working on the shop pages, and I don’t know how to set up my need.

I’m selling surf articles, and I’ve multiple categories of products (kitesurf, wakeboard, paddle, snowboard, ski, wear…).

For example, I would like to have a page with only the kitesurf products with a mansory filter with : Wings / Boards / Pack / Accessories ?
    Kitesurf is a sub menu of ‘Sea side’

And I would like to use the same for other categories (wakeboard, paddle, snowboard, ski, wear…).

Almost there, we have the kite surf page with the right filter (1.png in attachment), but when I choose a filter it displays the subcategory and makes all the other filters disappear (2.png in attachment). We want to keep those filter visible when we click on one of them, still staying on the kite surf page (like 3.png).

I hope you understand my need,

Thank you in advance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using Basel for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

Unfortunately, there is no such functionality in our theme. You can try enable/disable Show current category ancestors option in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Shop page layout.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

43degres
    Participant

Reply in private

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please contact us directly via contact form here and describe us everything in details what do you want to make with the categories menu?

Regards

43degres
    Participant

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, xtemos.studio at gmail.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)