Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shop Category Missing From Top Of Page

Shop Category Missing From Top Of Page

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

It seems the last category is missing from the top of every shop page. Please see attached photo.

Updated photo

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please clarify: which category should be on the top? Sign up the place where this category should be.

Best Regards

See attached photo.

The last catagory is missing from the top of the page as shown. This error is present in every category.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Yes, I have checked other themes. This issue is only present with your theme. See our current site to see this is not an issue.

https://glidersports.com/product-category/paramotoring/paramotor-engines/vittorazi/

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, but it is a different website. Please, activate it on the website you were asking about initially.

Thank you in advance.

It’s the same website in a development area so it should not be different. None the less I have activated the theme and the issue has been removed.

See photo – I have restored the woodmart theme for your review.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but are you able to check it with some standard WordPress theme like twentysixteen? The theme you are testing now seems to have some extra functionality that is not related to WooCommerce or our theme in general.

Thank you

I believe you are missing the issue.

Your theme is not displaying all the categories correctly on the top of the page. It is only showing 2 categories instead of the 3 that should be listed. Please review the first attached photo.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we understand the issue. There are only two categories shown. The point is that this is a part of WooCommerce functionality and we are trying to understand the reason of the problem. And that is why we asking you to check how it works without our theme. With default WordPress theme.

Yes, the issue is present in the standard twenty seventeen theme, but I have tested other themes – proto, flatsome and shopkeeper and the issue is not present.

Hope this helps – thanks for your hard work.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but it means that it is not a theme issue. On the theme, you activated previously all categories displayed (more than 3) that is actually an absolutely different element. Not default WooCommerce categories loop. And we are sure that the issue persists on other themes like flatsome.

Can the theme be adjusted to display more categories? This counter-intuitive to only display two…

We are willing to pay for this fix 🙂 as our webstore depends on it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

I’m afraid it doesn’t depend on our theme at all. This functionality is a part of the WooCommerce plugin. And all three categories should be displayed there. Maybe there is some problem in the configuration or some kind of bug in the plugin.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)