Home Forums Basel support forum shop filter

shop filter

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

dewasurya
    Participant

Hi,

The filters on my website looks strange.
    I have applied 3 filters, but it seems basel price filter doesn’t want to go off.
    Even I put 4 filters, there is no basel price filter in the widget, but it still there in the front end.. How can I delete this?

Also, can you please check on the Menu backend, I can’t find anyway to put description on the menu, where it needed to put the html block codes. It might happen because I activate CONCATENATE_SCRIPTS’, false based on my previous post http://xtemos.com/forums/topic/visual-composer-doesnt-work/ If I disable the scripts, i can add description but i cant find other options such as design etc. And Visual composer doesn’t work. So weird. I got 20Mbps here, tried multiple ISP too, so internet speed should not be a matter?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

1. To disable standard price filter from filters area simply add this code snippet to the functions.php file in child theme

add_filter( 'basel_use_custom_price_widget', '__return_false', 10 );

2. You can enable “Description” field in the Screen Options in the right top corner on this page

Regards

dewasurya
    Participant

1. Thank you for your quick response.. It works!
    2. Ahh I missed that hidden option.. thanks!

dewasurya
    Participant

Hi.. One more thing.. the color attribute is working on the shop display mode, but when we go to detail product page, it doesn’t work, i have to select the other attribute to make it able to works, can it works without selecting all the attribute?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

This is how WooCommerce variations works. Image will not be changed while you don’t select all attributes. We can’t change this behaviour in a scope of our theme.

Regards

Teuvo
    Participant

How do I also remove the Sort By section?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

To remove “Sort by” widget from filters area try to add this code snippet to the functions.php file in the child theme

add_filter( 'basel_use_custom_order_widget', '__return_false', 10 );

Regards

Estefania
    Participant

Hi!
    I am trying to remove Sort by filter as you indicate:
    add_filter( ‘basel_use_custom_order_widget’, ‘__return_false’, 10 );

But, I get the same thing that “Alison”: the filter is outside the box.

How was finally solved this issue?

Thanks!
    Estefanía.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you want to remove “Sort by” dropdown also try to add this code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings

select.orderby {
        display: none;
    }

Regards

Estefania
    Participant

Thanks for your quick reply!!!!
    I will try that option…

I have one more question:
    Is there any possibility to show filter prices with Basel filter by sliding bar?

Thanks in advance!
    Estefanía.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome.

If you want to display slider price filter you need to use default WooCommerce price filter widget.

Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)