Home Forums WoodMart support forum shop filters

shop filters

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hipbop10
    Participant

I have created many filters and added many products to them, but they do not appear on the shop page. Only the brand filter appears. Why?

Hello,

Please make sure you have created the attributes properly, Navigate to WooCommerce > Products > Attributes and add a new attribute called for example“Age”.

After creating the attribute, you’ll need to assign it to your products. Go to each product and assign the appropriate age range to the “Age” attribute field.

Then Navigate to Appearance > Widgets > Add the WoodMart WooCommerce layered nav widget in the shop page widget area and select the attribute.

If the issue remains, Try to regenerate “Regenerate the product attributes lookup table” in Woocommerce > Status > Tools: https://take.ms/LGpvf

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

hipbop10
    Participant

Yes, I did all this. It appears for a little while and then disappears again? What is the solution

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the wp logins details so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)