Home Forums WoodMart support forum SHOP On Category Change

SHOP On Category Change

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

mrgeek
    Participant

Greetings,

I am having this issue when i navigate to my eshop , and i change a category . It start loading then new category you can see the loader , then the loader is not show , it show the old category and then it load the new category as you can see from the gif. How i can fix this , at least to show the loader until the new gateroy loads ?

https://media.giphy.com/media/YM45ryF6PVefJCtLYk/giphy.gif

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins and provide the admin panel login details of the website.

Best Regards

mrgeek
    Participant

I gave you access to the staging environment so you can deactivate the plugins that you think cause the issue.

Hello,

Sorry but the login details you provided are not working.

Please provide the correct admin panel login details to let me assist you further.

Best Regards

mrgeek
    Participant

I apologize try the password now.

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with the default wordpress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

Because the category’s widget is ecommerce functionality and our theme doesn’t influence.

Best Regards

mrgeek
    Participant

Replied in private content.

Hello,

Please Go to Theme Settings >> Product Archive and try disabling the option.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/af95a5c303f883a18918a945140775ab

Best Regards

mrgeek
    Participant

It worked thank you !

Hello,

We are Glad that your issue has been Resolved.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘SHOP On Category Change’ is closed to new replies.