Home Forums WoodMart support forum shop page column

shop page column

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

salahkasmi97
    Participant

Hello,
    I have a problem on the shop page, it displays the products in one column while on the category it displays them in 4. How could I do the same on the shop page? (display in 4 columns) with the possibility to choose the display in 9/12/18/24

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about that.

The option for the Columns regarding the Archive pages including the Shop & Category pages are globally set under the Dashboard > Theme Settings > Product archive > Product grid: https://xtemos.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/products-grid-wd-7.jpg

So, if they are appearing differently on your Site even though selected correctly under the Theme Settings then it needs to be looked upon on your Site. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

salahkasmi97
    Participant

hello, I followed the steps and it still doesn’t work.

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we have further checked this concern and found out that the Plugin “WooCommerce Nested Category Layout” was causing the conflict on your Site in this regard.

When we deactivated that, things were working fine by then. So, it is a third party Plugin conflict not a Theme end issue.

And according to the Envato Policy we don’t provide Support for the third party Plugin issues. You will need to contact the respective Plugin Support in this regard. They will guide you better.

Hope you can understand our limitations in this regard.

Best Regards

salahkasmi97
    Participant

Mercii

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘shop page column’ is closed to new replies.