Home Forums WoodMart support forum shop page content structure is messing up

shop page content structure is messing up

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sohaib
    Participant

Since two-three days, whenever I am trying to open my shop page the first time, its content structure is totally messing up. The first two screenshots is the example of what is happening. but after reloading it once or twice it comes to its real format as you can see in the third screenshot. I don’t know why this is happening. please help me out regarding this cause this is not good for my website.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Please deactivate all the third party plugins activate the parent theme then clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and provide with the admin panel login details of the website then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

sohaib
    Participant

After deactivating all the plugins, still, this problem occurs. What I saw after deactivating is, whenever I am activating any of the plugins from my dashboard. This problem occurs at the very first time when I reload the page after activating it. But after I reload the second time this problem vanished. I don’t know why but I don’t think that this is a problem with any plugin because it happens with every plugin I have.

Hello,

I have visited your website and there is no such issue occuring and all the styling is loading on first load.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/TB9TsX5

Please try checking on real mobile devices.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)