Home Forums WoodMart support forum shop page edit

shop page edit

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

moh962018
    Participant

Hello there i want alot of changes in shop page please open the attachment so you can understand me

1- i want to decrease the width of the sort column .
    2- i want some space between the sort column and the products column.
    3- i want the short description of the products to be maximum of 2 lines only , also i want the price bellow the description not above!
    4-i want to add more products in this free space!
    5- i want more spaces between the products row

how i can customize that

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

moh962018
    Participant

??

Hello,

1) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Desktop area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woodmart-archive-shop .sidebar-container {
        max-width: 20%;
    }

2) It is not possible to add space as you mentioned. Because by default the margins are set to 0. And it is not possible to change them with simple Custom CSS.

It will require customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

3) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.product-grid-item .woodmart-more-desc {
        max-height: 50px;
    }

4) Sorry but it is not possible to add space as you mentioned and fill the product as you required. Because the space is created due to the margin value that is added to add space between the grids and of the width value.

Therefore if you need to fill products to the empty space then you need to remove the margin value that is added to add space between the product grids

5) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Desktop area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.products-bordered-grid.woodmart-spacing-30 .product-grid-item {
        margin-top: 15px;
    }

Best Regards.

moh962018
    Participant

after doing all the edit you give to me now i have another questions
    1- i want to remove that line that separate the filter and the products .
    2- i want to move the price under the description
    3- i didnt understand how i can fill this white place i have removed the

.post-type-archive-product .container {
    width: 85%; max-width: 85%;
    }

.woodmart-archive-shop .container {
    max-width: 85%;
    width: 85%;

}
    please instruct me on how i can fill this white place

4- i want to add star review how i can do that?

5- now iam using elemantor to create and edit some pages is there any disadvantage to use elemantor ??

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woodmart-archive-shop .products.elements-grid {
        border-right: 0;
    }

2) Sorry but it is not possible to move the price under the description.

3) You need to remove the max-width and the margin value that is added to the product grid items.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/Wk4mqQX

4) To enable star rating you need to enable reviews from WooCommerce >> Settings >> Products.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/0VxLfH4

5) Both the page builders work the same and there is no disadvantage of using Elementor.

Best Regards.

moh962018
    Participant

Thanks for helping me

3- if i remove that css code then how will the prpduct fill the page?

4- its already enabled buy when i change the layout from the theme option so i can make the descrption appear under the product , the review will be disapled only when i click on the product .. how ever i want it under the descption without click how i can make that

Another question
    6- if i want to change the product display way it will change on the mobile and web how ever i want the product display way in mobile different from web how i can make that?

7- how i can show the number of selled time per product?

Hello,

3. It will auto show the Fullwidth page.

4. Can you please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and add the review stars for you.

6. WHat do you want to change in the mobile? Can you please explain your issue with the help of the screenshots?

7. For this, you should read the below article:
    https://www.businessbloomer.com/woocommerce-show-number-products-sold-product-page/

Or here:
    https://wordpressdeveloperonline.com/show-number-of-products-sold-on-single-product-or-shop-page-in-woocommerce/

Best Regards.

moh962018
    Participant

4- i attached my WP account

6- i want the product style in mobile different from the one at the web this can be done from the theme option but it will change to mobile and wen how ever i want specific one for each platform

Hello,

4. It is not possible to show stars on this particular hover design as all the content appears on hover and it is contained in one block. You need to change the hover design. Try “Standard buttons” https://gyazo.com/bb8b4c263805db3594bfd38fd1d6d0ce stars are always visible.

6. Sorry this is not possible. It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Best Regards

moh962018
    Participant

4- if i change the hover design then the short deception under the product will disappear!
    i want a way so that i have both the options (small descption + avg star rating) !
    how i can do that ! please help me with that i really need it

Hello,

No, then the description will not show on hover. Descriptions only show in the Show summary on hover style. You can not show both the things in the same layout. This is not possible. It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)