Home Forums Basel support forum Shop page issue

Shop page issue

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

seerat
    Participant

Hi, Please check my website link to shop page and screenshot in “hidden content”..

There is blank space at the bottom of the shop page and even i refresh it doesn’t go away..This happens only on the shop page..it happens on all browsers and even on phone..Also as I seeit, this happens only when Masonry Grid is on for the shop page. If Masonry Grid is off, I don’t see this issue. Kindly check.

Mostly plugins enabled are only from the theme. I didn’t add much other content..Please see access details in the hidden content area.

Hello,

You have hidden Footer http://prntscr.com/l6z4rm

Check your Custom CSS in the Theme Settings.

Best Regards

seerat
    Participant

Yes, the footer is hidden. But the problem is different and not related to the footer. Please make the masonry grid on/off on shop page to check the issue. Also sometimes on refresh, the full page is displayed and then is back to this issue.

Hello,

I cannot catch the problem.

Navigate to the Theme Settings > Footer and disable it. Check the problem again. The problem may be caused that footer is trying to be shown and then hidden due to custom code.

Best Regards

seerat
    Participant

I have disabled the footer in theme settings..removed the custom code to hide footer container..Still there is a problem…https://snag.gy/xMPu2O.jpg

I have no other custom code..I have only added text colour changes and background colour changes in child stylesheet..

Hello,

Deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and check the issue.

Best Regards

seerat
    Participant

yes, i disabled all the plugins and the issue persists.

When the masonry grid option is on, the issue persists. When it is off, the whitespace and the issue appears for a brief second but then displays the page without the issue.

Right now, the plugins are disabled and the masonry grid is ON.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, your plugins are still active.

seerat
    Participant

please check now. i have disabled the plugins again. Please feel free to disable any plugin if you wish so.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Now it works well on the shop page.

seerat
    Participant

I checked and this is what is happening based on my understanding..

All other plugins apart from the theme plugins and Jetpack are active.

With Jetpack activated and Masonry grid ON, the issue is happening as in the screenshot and the full page is not displayed.
    With Jetpack activated and Masonry grid OFF, the issue appears for a second and then disappears and the page is fully displayed.

All this is happening only on the shop pages as far as i can see.
    Kindly check.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It means that Jetpack plugin or some of its options breaks our masonry grid view.

seerat
    Participant

Could you pl check why? Need both Jetpack and Masonry grid. Before the updates, I didn’t have this issue..And I would really like the masonry grid view to be ON..

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to enable/disable all options from that plugin to see which one causes this.

seerat
    Participant

ok, i have deactivated jetpack for now. i will check. thanks very much!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)