Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shop page not showing products

Shop page not showing products

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

lynxweb.eu
    Participant

Hello Team,

I am experiencing an intermittent issue with the shop page on WooCommerce, which uses the WoodMart theme (Furniture 2). The problem resolves temporarily after random actions but reoccurs unpredictably. Here are some of the steps I have taken to troubleshoot:

– Switching to a different theme and then back to WoodMart (excluding main & back to child theme, which didn’t work).

– Updated the Elementor when it prompted for an update.

– Turned AJAX off and on, which previously helped but is no longer effective.

– Added the necessary shortcode because I realized when this issue first came up, that it was missing.

Currently, the shop page works but does not display correctly.
    I have set it to show 3 columns, but it displays 4. This misconfiguration appears consistently when the page malfunctions and corrects itself when it functions properly.

last update: Now, the shop page is not showing any product and the only available filter is the categories filter.

Can you please assist us in resolving this issue permanently?

Thank you.

Hello,

The Furniture 2 demo is using a custom layout of theme. Navigate to Layout > Edit Products Archive layout and make the changes.

Further, you can read more about the Layout Builder here:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/woodmart-woocommerce-layout-builder/

Best Regards.

lynxweb.eu
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your helpful guidance.

We wanted to let you know that we have already addressed this issue. The layout was initially imported from the theme, and we have since renamed it. Please find the screenshots attached for your reference. Unfortunately, the problem still exists.

We followed your instructions and navigated to Layout > Edit Products Archive layout to make the necessary changes. Additionally, we reviewed the Layout Builder documentation as suggested.

We appreciate your continued assistance in resolving this matter.

Best Regards.

• This reply was modified 2 days, 4 hours ago by lynxweb.eu.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

lynxweb.eu
    Participant

Hello,

To assist us further in troubleshooting, here are the credentials and URL to connect and check the issue directly:

check extra info

Bests

Hello,

Sorry to say that your given login details are not working, please share the correct login details of your site. So I will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

lynxweb.eu
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,
    We fixed. Please try again with the same credentials.

Kind regards,
    Greg

lynxweb.eu
    Participant

Please read the clarification. Thank you

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)