Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shop page open problem

Shop page open problem

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Abutaleb
    Participant

When i click for next page (like I am visiting page no 1 and go for 2nd page the page initially buffering and showing page no 2nd after that it rollback automatically page no 1 then go to 2nd page. It is very tough to make you understand by writing. Please visit my shop page and see the problem and give me solution. I have visited other website page it is doing smoothly.
    I have attached screenshot here.
    Please take care the issue

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

Abutaleb
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Thank for your quick answer.I always appreciated your support.
    I have tried different ways but problem still remains.I have installed only three plugin(WP Super Cache, Loco Translate,Autoptimize)rest of plugin come with my theme and recommended me when i installed my theme.

Please extend your cordial support regarding this issue.

**I have shred my site admin access in Private content

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Our AJAX requests have a timeout of 5 seconds and if they don’t get a response from the server at this time the page will be loaded in a natural way. If you need, we can give you an instruction how to increase this time to 10 or 15 seconds but it is not a solution and you can try to disable this function completely.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

Abutaleb
    Participant

Dear Artem,

It’s a great observation that’s why it doesn’t happen every time. I am observing it
    Q1. So what can i do for the better result. And what is the option to resolve it
    Q2. Which version of PHP supports this theme?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1. You need to check your website and server performance. Maybe it is slow down by some plugins, problems with server etc.

2. We support up to PHP 7.4. But we can’t guarantee that all included plugins are compatible either. We suggest you keep 7.3

Regards

Abutaleb
    Participant

Dear Artem,
    Thank you for your support,
    AS your suggestion i have updated PHP 7.3 but it is not compatible with this theme then try for 7.2 but it also show error message.
    Please suggest me what can i do now.
    I have attached screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Actually, our theme is fully compatible with PHP 7.3 and 7.2 versions and the error on your screenshot is not related to our theme.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)