Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shop Page Product Hover Not working incase of Single Image (No Product Gallery )

Shop Page Product Hover Not working incase of Single Image (No Product Gallery )

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Devrental
    Participant

In woodmart Shop page/Home Page on mouse Hover Product Image will Zoom to Second Image provided in gallery . But in case of Single Product Image it wont.

Can we make it Zoom into the Single Image itself ?

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access to the private area I will check. It should work.

Best Regards

Devrental
    Participant

Kindly find it below.

Hello,

Please provide the product URL with the problem. I am checking the problem and do not see the problem https://gyazo.com/7bbd6360e4e1847145a6e27115994ab1

Please specify which steps should I take to reproduce the problem.

Best Regards

Devrental
    Participant

On Shop Page or Home Page . Mouse over on “Linen Fabric Red” Product
    It only has a Single Image and doesnt not zoo.

Check the video link below

Hello,

I suspect that this is a matter of cache. I am checking this page https://gyazo.com/e0014d5034dc55659e40e060b2cf6ee4 I see that image changes.

Please watch the site and contact the product URL which has the problem.

Best Regards

Devrental
    Participant

Hi,

On your given Gyazo link – The Image changes/Zooms In for all but not for the 1st Product “LINEN FABRIC RED” which has only 1 image. I want that Image to zoom in self . Is it due to cache ?

mamadjoudaki
    Participant

What plugins did you use in the site demo?
    What plugin do you suggest to speed up the site and reduce the size of the photos?…

Devrental
    Participant

I used WoodMart to built the site . No specific Plugins
    You can try SMUSH .

Hello,

Try to upload images of a bigger size. Zoom is working on your shop page and it is slight due to image sizes.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)