Home Forums WoodMart support forum SHOP PAGE WIDGET ISSUE

SHOP PAGE WIDGET ISSUE

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

pharmacy1
    Participant

Hi.

In the Shop Page Widget Area I have set to display the Best Sellers.
    There is a setting there that I have set to display the items in 50% of width.

It used to work just just fine , but since a couple of days , they are always in 100% width , no matter what value I set there !
    I have not installed any new plugins.

Any ideas ?

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience but actually, the new Widget style of the WP shows Warnings even with the Default WP Theme too and doesn’t work well.

So, we would recommend you to install the “Classic Widgets” plugin on your Site and then try using the Widgets area again, as per your choice. Hopefully, it will work fine by then.

Here is the Plugin URL: https://wordpress.org/plugins/classic-widgets/

Best Regards.

pharmacy1
    Participant

How will the Classic Widgets plugin help me to make this element in the Shop Page Widget Area to display the Best Selling products element the way I prefer ?

The problem is that the size of the tiles stopped being set by the percentage value , while a few days ago this worked normally.
    It still shows the element , but the size value isn’t affecting anything now.

Regards

Hello,

We have mentioned you to use the Classic Widgets plugin because it generally doesn’t work correctly for the default WP widgets too, as the options don’t work even after selecting which is why we recommended you to use the Classic Widgets plugin.

Further, regarding your concern what you can try out is create an HTML Block under the Dashboard > HTML Blocks > there use the Theme’s widget WC Products Widget > in that select the Products of your choice of Categories > Save it: https://ibb.co/thXc2v3

Then go to Appearance > Widgets > there under the Shop page widget area > use the Theme’s widget WOODMART HTML Block > in that select the Block you just created: https://ibb.co/0jny17H

Hope this helps !

Best Regards

pharmacy1
    Participant

Thank you very much !
    Where is the WC Products Widget ? I don’t seem to have it.

Best regards

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by pharmacy1.

pharmacy1
    Participant

OK , I found it !

Thank you very much !

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘SHOP PAGE WIDGET ISSUE’ is closed to new replies.