Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shopping Cart

Shopping Cart

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

swiper007
    Participant

Good Night everyone. I have a light issue as of this morning. I realized that my shopping cart looks strange. It’s like everything just came out of alignment. Could anyone assist me or point me in the right direction. the image numbered shopping cart #2 was the original just a few days ago and the image that said shopping cart. that was from this morning. I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw your screenshots, the shopping cart sidebar not looking fine.

If you are using any third party plugin then deactivate all of them and switch to the parent version(if you are using child theme) and then check back after clearing your site and browser cache. This will surely fix the cart sidebar.

In case if the issue is still there then share your site URL so I can visit your site and check that what’s going wrong.

Best Regards.

swiper007
    Participant

thank you very much. I did check it diactivated the plugin that was causing that problem.

Thank You

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Shopping Cart’ is closed to new replies.