Home Forums Basel support forum Shopping cart icon troubleshooting

Shopping cart icon troubleshooting

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

makis
    Participant

I have a problem with “Shopping cart icon” to the right of header menu.
    If you try to add a product to cart the “Shopping cart icon” shows the correct number and pop up cart window showing. When you go to frontpage the little red icon shows “0” every time and don’t shows the and pop up cart window.

Please view the attached “troubleshoot-popup-cart.pdf”.

May you help me?

makis
    Participant

the correct file “troubleshoot-popup-cart.pdf”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme, switch to parent theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

makis
    Participant

Hello Artem,
    I made a staging environment so you can make your tests, without stressing from a live eshop.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all external plugins that are not related to our theme first.

Regards

makis
    Participant

I disable all external plugins. There are only 12 active plugins. The problem remain.

May you help me?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Switch to parent theme also in Appearance -> Themes.

makis
    Participant

Hello,
    I activate the parent basel theme and now it works. But i want child theme to control the updates.I have “Basel Child Version: 1.0.0”. I remove some code from functions.php of the child theme for “Disable Ajax Call from WooCommerce” (as described here https://www.webnots.com/fix-slow-page-loading-with-woocommerce-wc-ajaxget_refreshed_fragments/) and now it works with child theme too.

1. Is there any new child theme version to install after 1.0.0 to solve the problems without remove ajax fragments code?
    2. Do you believe that slow page loading is from Ajax Call from WooCommerce?

Thanks in advance.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

This request comes with WooCommerce plugin and not related to our theme. The code you used just removes it on your home page. We don’t think that this may increase your loading speed a lot.

Regards

makis
    Participant

Thank for your help Artem. You may close the ticket.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Shopping cart icon troubleshooting’ is closed to new replies.