Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shopping cart page alignment issue

Shopping cart page alignment issue

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

mohini
    Participant

Hi,

Whenever I add Points & Rewards for woocommerce plugin to reward points to customer, I have seen alignment disturbance in Shopping cart page. Could you please help me how to fix this? I have attached screenshots before & after adding the plug in.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, provide us with your admin access so we can log in and check this on your side.

Thank you in advance.

mohini
    Participant

Hi,

Please find my details in private content

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately, we can’t check your issue because there is some error on your site. Please check https://prnt.sc/hN215vGybG-M.

Kind Regards

mohini
    Participant

Hi,

My website is up and running. Could you please check the issue now?

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

This issue is caused by a bug is the Points & Rewards for WooCommerce plugin. String 1244 in the file public/class-points-rewards-for-woocommerce-public.php has unclosed </p></div>
    tags, which breaks the HTML structure. To fix this issue, try to contact with plugin support.

Kind Regards

mohini
    Participant

Hi,

Could you please suggest any reward points plug-in which goes well with wood mart theme?

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

Currently, we don’t have any feedback from our clients about the following types of plugins. Each needs to be tested individually, so we can’t directly suggest any certain plugins.

Kind Regards

mohini
    Participant

Hi,

Can you please help me to enable weight information in single product page? Instead of showing weight information in Additional Information details, I have to show that below to categories.
    I have attached screenshot for reference.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can’t move one attribute in the product summary, but you can place an additional attribute’s table below short description by enabling the following option “Show attributes table after short description” (https://prnt.sc/8Tcn_0TfDR1t).

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)