Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shopping Cart remains blank

Shopping Cart remains blank

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

maggiwein
    Participant

… after putting an item into the shopping cart it remains “blank” (see attached image, screenshot 1). it happens on all browsers (chrome, safari, firefox). unfortunately the only way to get to the “Cart” or “Check-Out” is via the pop up which pops up after putting an item into the cart (see attached screenshot 2)

can you help us out here?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins then check back.

If the problem still continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and provide the admin panel login details of the website.

Best Regards

maggiwein
    Participant

hi,

we have deactivated everything – we even deactivated the child theme and let it run over the latest woodmart-theme. nothing fixed the issue. additionally we have received a severe error and had to load a back up. so now the back up is active, and all the third party plugins reactivated.

could you please check our site and see why the cart problem still is not resolved. the support account is active now for WP-login.

thank you so much.

best regards

Hello,

Sorry but the login details you provided are not working. Please provide the correct login details to let me assist you further.

Best Regards

maggiwein
    Participant

Hello, here the new Login

Hello,

All the third party plugins are still activated on your website.

Please deactivate all the third party plugins and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

maggiwein
    Participant

Hello,
    now we deactivated all third party plugins except our back-up software and the facebook for WooCommerce plugin as currently advertisements are running. With Chrome and Safari it is still not showing in the sidebar of the shopping cart after putting an item in the shopping cart.

Thank you.

Kind regards

Hello,

I did not see any issue now on the site, the cart is showing fine: https://gyazo.com/c9bea8729b51a77d9e300b6aaf1d836c

Best Regards.

maggiwein
    Participant

Dear Aizaz Imtiaz Awan,

thank you for your support. now it seems to work fine, indeed. i don’t know why it didn’t before. ok – but that is okay with me 😉

So after reactivating each plug-in i found that activating the plugins “eats” considerable WordPress website speed. When activating the “Wordfence”-Plugin the Cart didn’t show, so I assume it is the loading speed that is causing the difficulties. Can you recommend a security plugin and a Caching (optimisation) plugin for website speed which harmonies with the xtemos Woodmart theme? we are quite overwhelmed as there are so many options and every options obviously claims to be the best…

Have you got good experiences with some optimisation (website speed) and some security plugins?

thanks and
    best regards

maggiwein
    Participant

So, after the shopping card did work for about 5 minutes with all plugins activated, it stopped working again. The problem started after the last update of your Woodmart theme. Also, when I try to change the popup style of the shopping card in the theme settings, it does not change the style.

Hello,

1. Please read our optimization guide to optimise your website.
    https://space.xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021

2. As all the third party plugins were deactivated the issue wasn’t there on your website. Please check after deactivating all the third party plugins.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)