Home Forums Basel support forum Shortcodes Removed With Ajax filter

Shortcodes Removed With Ajax filter

Viewing 27 posts - 31 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is a really strange issue but we don’t know what is it caused by. You need to compare your two sites and see what the difference between them. Look into configurations, maybe permalinks structures, additional plugin and customization.

robertarrow
    Participant

Can we just hide the: Add to Wishlist / Compare features for logged out users? I can’t seem to think of any other option.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to do this with the following code snippet

.logged-out .yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist {
    display:none!important;}

robertarrow
    Participant

That worked. Can I also add .logged-out .button.compare to that CSS string as well?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, you can try this string as well.

robertarrow
    Participant

Okay, I’ve added that. How do I change the Related Product Carousel’s navigation to look like the theme demo?

hairterprise.com

Demo

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems that it is caused by some additional plugin installed. It just overrides our default styles for arrows. Try to disable plugins one by one to see what causes the problem.

robertarrow
    Participant

This is the plugin that is causing the conflict. Is there any way to create CSS to allow the default arrows for the related products?

robertarrow
    Participant

I’m having major issues with my checkout, after entering the information, I have an infinite spinning circle.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We just visited your web-site and were able to complete the checkout without any problems. Do you still have this problem?

Regards

robertarrow
    Participant

No, sorry, it was a conflict with the Hide my WP plugin. I changed the settings and it works now.

Any ideas on the css for the related products slider? I need the featured slider on the home page, but it doesn’t have arrows, so how would I remove that styling so the related products one works?

Additionally, when I manually create a new user it sends them an email like this:

Username: Robert Arrow

To set your password, visit the following address:

<https://hairterprise.com/wp-login.php?action=rp&key=s2H9jUgCkqIF0r0jhGzA&login=Robert+Arrow&hide_my_wp=sr343ba>

https://hairterprise.com/wp-login.php?hide_my_wp=sr343ba

And then when I create a password, I can login, but it redirects me to a profile.php page. Why is it that this ‘customer’ role doesn’t redirect to the my account page or home page?

robertarrow
    Participant

It redirects to this page profile.php

I just tried this plugin and it didn’t work.

robertarrow
    Participant

Fixed the related products slider by adding this:
    .owl-theme .owl-controls .owl-buttons div {background: transparent;}

The only other problem left I think, is that customer/wordpress user issue. Not sure what to do there.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Here is a custom CSS code for slider arrows

.owl-theme .owl-controls .owl-buttons div {
         background-color: transparent;
    }

Unfortunately, we don’t know why do you have a problem with users account creation, sorry.

robertarrow
    Participant

Well, then a quick question, when you create a new user (customer role) manually for a WooCommerce site, what is supposed to happen? They receive an email just like they would on a non-WooCommerce site, and then they would set their password. Then when they log in to the site, what should happen?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we really can’t give you a right advice regarding user registration function in WooCommerce.

robertarrow
    Participant

I understand, I will discuss with the client and seek third-party assistance.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Ok, feel free to contact us if you will have any additional questions regarding our theme.

robertarrow
    Participant

Okay, this should be in regards to theme, on the checkout page, how can I change the width of the shipping options because right now, they’re appearing staggered.

robertarrow
    Participant

I need it to look like this:

robertarrow
    Participant

If i do this:

.woocommerce-checkout-review-order-table tfoot tr.shipping th {width:100px}

It applies to the product name as well.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to fix it with the following code snippet

ul#shipping_method li {
        white-space: nowrap;
    }

robertarrow
    Participant

That worked perfectly. I know my client and he’s going to want me to put it in a list like this:

• Ground (3-5 Business Days):
    • 2 Day (2nd Business Day Before 4:30pm):
    • 2 Day AM (2nd Business Day Before 10:30am):
    • Overnight (Next Business Day Before 4:30pm):

Is there any way to change it back to just the Name and then add a link under shipping options that could link to this page? Delivery Options

robertarrow
    Participant

If I do it like the OL up there, it scrolls and looks like this.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, there is no way to make such a large names for shipping methods fit the space well there. It is caused by a table structure for totals block on checkout and we can change it in the theme. We suggest you to show this information in some other place but not in totals section.

robertarrow
    Participant

Understandable, I changed it back to what I had before. There’s no way to add information to this table right? Like a link under the shipping options that says Delivery Options or Shipping Information?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is possible but you will need to perform some code customization of WooCommerce files. Here is the file where you can insert your link plugins/woocommerce/templates/checkout/review-order.php

Viewing 27 posts - 31 through 57 (of 57 total)