Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shorten / changing the link

Shorten / changing the link

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

ms-g
    Participant

Hello,

we want to change the type size in the second line price of the overview page.

But we canΒ΄t, what is the solution?

Regards

Jochen

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can change the type size in the second line of price by using the below CSS code in Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global Custom CSS:

.wc-gzd-additional-info span.unit-base{
    font-size: 23px;
    }

.wc-gzd-additional-info span.unit{
    font-size: 23px;
    }

Result: https://jmp.sh/8m3xur2

And if you want to change the type of measurement you can change it from here: https://jmp.sh/34gspef

Best Regards.

ms-g
    Participant

Hello,

thanks for your fast response. I will try to check this.

But now I have also another problem: I have installed the plugin “Dynamic Pricing” from WooCommerce. This works!

But the base price of the products is shown wrong. The price I fill in the formula at the dashboard isn’t the same as shown at the website.

The support of WooCommerce said that it seems to be a compatibility conflict between your theme and the Dynamic Pricing plugin

It seems that this functionality form your theme doesn’t support Dynamic Pricing rules.

Can you help us?

Regards,
    Saskia πŸ™‚

ms-g
    Participant

Hello again,

thanks for your advice.

I tried it, but it doesn’t. I can change the span.unit, but the span.unit-base doesn’t change the font size.

Do you have another tip?

Regards,
    Saskia πŸ™‚

Most Welcome,

As you said that the third party plugin that you used is not properly working with our theme and WooCommerce team also said that this is the compatibility conflict.

Sorry to say that but we can not customize that plugin to make the plugin compatible with our theme. It requires customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

The span.unit-base font size also changes. Try with a bit larger font size. You can check the below screenshot when I used the 40px font:

font-size: 40px;
    }

https://jmp.sh/srQz88q

Best Regards.

ms-g
    Participant

Okay, thank you for your advice. Do you have another option or an alternative where we can paste the bulk price? Maybe another plugin which ist compatible to our theme.

Regards,
    Saskia πŸ™‚

Most Welcome,

Sorry, but there is no such ability in our theme where you can use the bulk prices for products. You can try any other third party plugins by yourself because we did not test any third party plugin in our theme for bulk pricing yet. So we can’t suggest you have to try it by yourself.

Best Regards.

ms-g
    Participant

Hello,

oh okay.. but thanks for your reply!

Do you know if this plugin is compatible with the theme? https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-dynamic-pricing-discounts/7119279

Best Regards,
    Saskia πŸ™‚

Most Welcome,

As you are asking me about the compatibility of “WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts” plugin.

It is also not in our tested plugins list. But you can try it by yourself. Maybe it works in your site.

Best Regards.

ms-g
    Participant

Hello,

we found a plugin which is compatible πŸ™‚

Now another question: Where can I minimize the fontsize of the basic price? You can see it in the screenshot.

Best Regards,
    Saskia

Attachments:

ms-g
    Participant

Hello again,

another question: Can we change the color of the basic price and unit? We would like to change it from green into grey.

Thanks πŸ™‚

Hello,

I’m glad that you find a plugin which works for you.

You can minimize or maximize the font size of the basic price by using the below CSS code in Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global Custom CSS:

.wc-gzd-additional-info .woocommerce-Price-amount{
    font-size:20px;
    }

To change the color of basic price and unit use the below CSS code:

.wc-gzd-additional-info .woocommerce-Price-amount{
    color: gray;
    }
    }
    .wc-gzd-additional-info span.unit{
    }

Best Regards.

ms-g
    Participant

Hello,

thank you very much for your advice, this works. But theres a slash (/) in the middle which isn’t changing.. how can I change the fontsize and the colour?

Best regards,
    Saskia πŸ™‚

Most Welcome,

To change the color of that slash you can use the below CSS code:

.wc-gzd-additional-info{
    }

To change the font-size of that slash use the below CSS code:

.product p.wc-gzd-additional-info{
        font-size: 30px;
    }

Best Regards.

ms-g
    Participant

Thank you πŸ™‚

The second CSS code you sent changes the size of another element (you can see it in the screenshot), but not the slash. Do you have another CSS code for the slash?

Attachments:

Most Welcome,

Actually the code I provided is for the slash in the product grid items in your shop not for the single product page. As it affects the other text in the single product page. Just undo the code. It is not possible to change the slash size only.

Best Regards.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)