Home Forums WoodMart support forum Show attribute label on product doesn’t work properly

Show attribute label on product doesn’t work properly

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Giovanni
    Participant

Hi, as you can see in images attached, the option “show attribute label on product” doesn’t work properly because :

– in grid i see only one attribute
    – the attribute values are wrong

Any idea how to solve?

Thank you in advance

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Giovanni.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience.

Can you please provide valid WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the below-listed format on which you are facing the issue so that we can look after the mentioned issue on your Site and assist you accordingly?

WP-ADMIN URL:
    WP-ADMIN USERNAME:
    WP-ADMIN PASSWORD:

Best Regards.

Giovanni
    Participant

Hi here there are all login data 🙂

Thank you in advance

Hello,

Sorry to say but we are noticing that your Woodmart Theme has a very old version but your WoodMart Core is updated to the latest version. Your current WoodMart version running is 6.2.3 whereas the current WoodMart version running is 7.0.2. So, kindly first update your WoodMart Theme to the latest version and then check back the issue again. Hopefully, it will get resolved by then.

Best Regards

Giovanni
    Participant

how can i force the core update?

Attachments:

Hello,

Have you enabled and cache applications or plugins from the server?

Best Regards.

Giovanni
    Participant

actually there is liteSpeed cache but isn’t enable yet

Hello,

The WoodMart Core plugin is already updated to the latest version on your Site i.e .1.0.35.

Regarding the Attribute Label concern, it seems to be working fine on your Site because as an example take the following Product on your Site: https://www.missbaby.it/prodotto/coat-chloe-cappotto-petit-beurre-c06137231/

It is tagged in multiple terms of the Anni attribute (i.e. 9 Mesi 12 Mesi 18 Mesi) on your Site, which is why it is showing those 3 Product Attribute Labels on this Product.

So, if there isn’t any Image uploaded on these Attribute Labels then it automatically takes Text as Label.

Best Regards

Giovanni
    Participant

Im sorry but it’s not correct, because the labels must be 6 and not 3 as you can see in attachment or into the link.

And for other products (for example: https://www.missbaby.it/prodotto/cappello-karl-lagerfeld-cappello-nero-z1105009b/ ) the labels doesn’t appear.

With previous version of woodmart all works fine.

There are some update query from a version to another? If yes how can i execute them again?

Thank you in advance
    Giovanni

Attachments:

Giovanni
    Participant

Now i’ll resync products, and after i’ll post you again, with the hope that there aren’t problems 🙂

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Show attribute label on product doesn’t work properly’ is closed to new replies.