Home Forums WoodMart support forum Show attribute label on products isn't showing on Products tabs Grid

Show attribute label on products isn't showing on Products tabs Grid

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

FlipsideWM
    Participant

Greetings!

We are using Show attribute label on products and it is showing nicely on category/brand pages.

We noticed though that it doesn’t appear in products shown in Product tabs and we have not found any option to enable this. How can we set this up?

Hello,

I have visited your website and the attribute labels are showing on all the products on my end.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/Lg556dL

Please clear the cache and check back.

If you want to ask anything else then please share some relevant screenshot to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

FlipsideWM
    Participant

Allow me to clarify more:

In the Stock House category, you will see that there is another attribute showing the price (attaching screenshot).

This is not being displayed in the Product Tab Stock House on Homepage.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I visited your website and saw the screenshots you attached.

Please deactivate all the third party plugins activate parent theme, disable server caching, deactivate cache plugin, clear browser cache and check back.

If the problem continues then please provide with admin panel login details of your website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

FlipsideWM
    Participant

I did as you suggested. Activated parent theme and deactivated all plugins except woocommerce and core plugins. But the price attribute is still not showing there, only the brand,

I’m attaching the login credentials, let me know if you find something.

Hello,

I checked by removing all the Custom CSS Code that you used in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS and the labels are displaying fine on my end.

Please make sure that you are using the right CSS code that will not conflict with others.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/BzNv31J

Best Regards.

FlipsideWM
    Participant

Thank you!

Found the problem in the code and fixed it and now it works great.

Best Regards

Most Welcome!!!..

Well, FlipsideWM!.., it’s been great chatting with you! I hope I resolved your issues thoroughly.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Show attribute label on products isn't showing on Products tabs Grid’ is closed to new replies.