Home Forums WoodMart support forum Show Brand Attribute In Product Quick View

Show Brand Attribute In Product Quick View

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

familyecomm-7680
    Participant

On the Single Product page we have the option to show Brand name attribute. However, we are not able to find any option to add the same attribute on the Quick View page. Please let us know how can we add the Brand name attribute to Quick view.

Thanks,

Kashif.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In this case, is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Kind Regards

familyecomm-7680
    Participant

We will be going Live soon; therefore, granting you admin access may be difficult. Can you please let me know what information you need, and I’ll gather it for you?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Kashif.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Check whether the “Show brand on the single product page” option is enabled or not in this path: https://take.ms/raoJm

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

familyecomm-7680
    Participant

It is disabled, because we don’t want any image/brand logo to appear.

Attachments:

familyecomm-7680
    Participant

Just for testing we enabled that option. We are now seeing the Brand name appearing in Quick View, however, it is appearing under the Product title. Is there a way to move it on top of the Product title, just like in single product view?

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Kind Regards

familyecomm-7680
    Participant

I’ve given you access to one of my stage environments. Please share your changes, as we’ll have to make the same changes to the Production environment.

Thanks,

Kashif.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to add the below code to the functions.php file in your child theme:

remove_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_template_single_title', 5 );
    add_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_template_single_title', 9 );

Then recheck the issue.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)