Home Forums WoodMart support forum Show menu item dropdown on the right

Show menu item dropdown on the right

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

felixjr2804
    Participant

I have this product categories navigation that shows right below the category being hovered over. This hides the categories below it from view. I would like to have the dropdown show on the extreme light of the navigation such that the menu items below the currently hovered category are still visible

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

Under the Dropdown settings for the Menu Items,Drop down setting allow you to select HTML Block as dropdown sub-menu for the main Menu Items, so please once make sure that you have select any of the two available options for the Shop page Menu Item too on your Site: https://snipboard.io/Lb2vre.jpg
    And if you want a Classic Dropdown menu style then you need to select the Dropdown settings as Default > and then Sub Menu Items for the Shop Item in a conventional way i.e. Parent -> Sub-Item -> Sub-Item.
    Further, you can read more about the Menus here on the official guide:

Best Regards.

felixjr2804
    Participant

I am not sure I got you, kindly share the path to the page on the screenshot you sent eg appearances > menu>… I cannot seem to locate the page you shared

felixjr2804
    Participant

Sorry, I got it on the menu page under each menu item

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Show menu item dropdown on the right’ is closed to new replies.