Home Forums WoodMart support forum “Show more” bug

“Show more” bug

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

nia@gkvector.com
    Participant

Hello, I encountered a problem on the main page of my website. At the bottom of the page, there is a “show more” button to open a list of news posts. When I click on this button, instead of showing the remaining news posts, the visible posts stretch excessively (it takes several minutes to manually scroll to the end of the page). So, what should I do to resolve this issue? I can provide you with access if you want to investigate the problem or access the settings to make changes and fix it. I am also attaching a link to a video that visually demonstrates the issue.

By the way, I have tested the problem in different browsers, both logged in and logged out, and in incognito mode.

I’m looking forward to your assistance or a solution to the problem. Thank you in advance!

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

nia@gkvector.com
    Participant

hello, thank you very much)
    you can close the ticket, but if possible, I would like to know what the problem was, thanks again

Most Welcome!!!.

I have updated the core plugin on your site and the issue has been resolved.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘“Show more” bug’ is closed to new replies.