Home Forums WoodMart support forum Show only message after add to cart action?

Show only message after add to cart action?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

pablo
    Participant

I want to show only a message “added to cart” after press add to cart button. I tried to use popup and cart widget settings from theme options. But i don’t want to show any navigation button to my customers. When they add 20 products to their carts, everytime they have to click continue shop. This is not good experience. When i choose no action options, from theme settings, this time customers always must check their cart manually when they confused about their products..

Anyway. How can i make this changes? Is there any way to make this with a few line code or any plugin?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

WooCommerce by default works in the way you write but without AJAX. So if you will disable our AJAX add to cart option in Theme Settings -> Product page, you will see the message after adding to cart. But there is no way to have this message with our AJAX add to cart function.

Regards

pablo
    Participant

I think this feature can be useful with your Ajax function. Maybe you can add it to your plan? 🙂 Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We will keep your suggestion in mind and consider implementing in future versions.

I was also searching for this.
    It would be an awesome feature instead of silently adding the item to cart. The customer needs a non-invasive acknowledgement the item has been added to cart.
    Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no such functionality in our theme. We will consider your feature request as well.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)