Home Forums Basel support forum Show price

Show price

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

luvalo
    Participant

Hello,
    I want to custom to show price product. I describe the idea in this screenshot https://www.screencast.com/t/Je0TjYaLCHV
    please help me, thanks for the advanced!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, but your request requires to customize WooCommerce price display template files and can’t be done with custom CSS code. Unfortunately, we don’t have a quick instruction for that.

Regards

luvalo
    Participant

Hello,
    I know that, I contacted for the advanced, I just wanted to add label “Listed Price” in before regular price and label “Sale price” before the sale price, and when the sale price is empty, display the text “Contact us”, I thought I would need some PHP functions to do that, I contacted you because you are the author of the theme and is a WordPress development expert. So give me some suggestions, I very much appreciate.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, but it is related to WooCommerce plugin and it requires additional code customization that is out of our theme support scope. If you want, we can try to find a file where you will be able to change the price display.

Regards

luvalo
    Participant

Of course I want,please show me, and the php function to do it
    Thanks a lot!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can edit it in the file woocommerce/includes/abstracts/abstract-wc-product.php. Sorry, but we don’t have a PHP function to make it looks as you need. As we mentioned, it related to WooCommerce plugin and not to our theme.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)