Home Forums WoodMart support forum Show Product Thumbnails in same height size

Show Product Thumbnails in same height size

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

acauazum
    Participant

HI When I upload different images size, its ugly to see some thumbnails bigger then others.
    I would like to keep the same Height size for all thumbnails, how to do it?

Look at the third thumbnail photo, i would like to keep that size for all thumbnails.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Navigate to the Theme Settings > Product page > Images and activate “Main carousel auto height” http://prntscr.com/lkzu9n

Best Regards

acauazum
    Participant

Yes, it was actived here.

Its not that what i want.
    I need to keep all thumbnails the same size, same height.
    The main image its ok.
    If we can reduce ~~40% of thumbnails standard height, could work fine.

Hello,

Navigate to Appearance > Customize > Woocommerce > Product Image and set size for thumbnails. If it does not help you will need to upload images of the same size.

Best Regards

acauazum
    Participant

Im’ afraid that this way above will change the thumbnails in all website. But also didnot works.

I really just need to change the height of thumbnails of product single page,above the main image.

I have a marketplace with a lot of vendors, so i have no control about image sizes that they upload.

Please,look again the third thumbnail of my image attachment, i would like all thumbnails in that same size, this looks to be possible to do with css.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but the only way to resize your product thumbnails images is to set cropping options in Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce -> Product images for product catalog images. It is not possible to resize them with CSS. If we will give you a CSS code to limit the height images will be scaled and look incorrect.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)