Home Forums WoodMart support forum Show shipping costs in cart-totals

Show shipping costs in cart-totals

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Soho89
    Participant

Hey,

is it possible to show the shipping costs in the cart summary on the right side of the shopping cart? From what I have seen in the cart-totals.php it should be. I’ve already tried switching off all plugins and changed to theme twenty-seventeen, but it didn’t work.

Thanks

Hello,

To move the cart summary area on the right side of the cart totals. You need to modify the file from wp-content\themes\woodmart\woocommerce\cart >> Cart.php

I moved this "<div class="cart-totals-section col-12 col-lg-5 col-xl-4">

<?php woocommerce_cart_totals(); ?>
    </div>"

before the form.

To achieve this: https://ibb.co/kGmrmFX

If you want something else then please share some relevant screenshots by pointing out the area.

Best Regards.

Soho89
    Participant

Hey,

thanks for that, but I didn’t want to move it somewhere else, I only wanted to see the shipping costs.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Most Welcome,

As you want to display the shipping field values in the shipping calculator. Actually it autofills with the help of cache. When the customer completes an order and then the same customer uses the same device to order something else then that field auto fills via browser cache.

To enable the shipping field inside the cart totals box you can check the below article:
    https://www.binarycarpenter.com/solved-woocommerce-shipping-zones-not-showing-in-cart-and-checkout-page/

Best Regards.

Soho89
    Participant

Hey,

I now applied the settings from the tutorial and nothing has changed. Any other advice?

Thanks!

Hello,

Please disable all third party plugins and activate some default WordPress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not because it’s a part of default WooCommerce functionality and our theme does not influence this.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)