Home Forums WoodMart support forum Show Single Variation for One Attribute instead of All

Show Single Variation for One Attribute instead of All

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

insideweb
    Participant

We’ve fashion products which have an attribute for Size and Color. We would like to use the Show Single Variation feature to show the different color variations on the archive page. But, not the size variations. They should not appear as single items on the archive page.

How to set this up?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I am afraid there is no option, activating this option will show all the variations separately, you can disable size variation in the variable product and create a single product.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by Luke Nielsen.

insideweb
    Participant

Hi Luke,

Thanks for your reply. I also found out that the FacetWP color filter doesn’t work when Show Single Variations is active. Is it possible to make this compatible?

I know you have a color filter widget as well, but since we have hundreds of colors, we want to group them via FacetWP to give customers lesser choices to filter. (Code example attached.)

• This reply was modified 3 days, 8 hours ago by insideweb.
    • This reply was modified 3 days, 8 hours ago by insideweb.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately, we have not tested this plugin with our theme, thus we cannot guarantee compatibility.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Kind Regards

insideweb
    Participant

Hi Luke,

I just found out that the WoodMart layered nav (color) filter shows color variations that aren’t present in the shop. These variations do exists, but that variation is not “Enabled” (checkbox setting).

Please try to filter on this page on color “Creme 23”. There are no results, but it shows a (1) after the color option.

https://test.estseven.com/product-categorie/dames/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)