Home Forums WoodMart support forum Show Single Variations Titles And Auto-Draft

Show Single Variations Titles And Auto-Draft

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

b.brenner
    Participant

Hello, I tried the Show Single Variation on a staging and it is working fine. I would simply prefer not to show the attribute in the title below the product in the product list. Is there a way to show only the product title (like it is with the simple products?) The other issue is that there is an auto draft variation and I have no idea where this comes from (see screenshot).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I am afraid it is not possible. I could not enter your site as the site access is not valid.

Could you give the page URL shown on the screen I will double-check it. Now I see this attribute is part of the title and it is not possible to hide this part.

Best Regards

b.brenner
    Participant

Hello, the title of the object on the screenshot is “Angelfish”. The attribute of the variation is “blue”. The title of the product is composed dynamically. Unfortunately I understand very little PHP but I think it should be possible to change the title in the child theme.

Hello,

Please give me the page URL so I can double-check.

Best Regards

b.brenner
    Participant

Thank you, below I send you new login details for the staging.

Hello,

Thank you I have double-checked and unfortunately, it is not possible to remove the attribute: https://gyazo.com/f0e2ab574bf720375b0946873a474d84

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

b.brenner
    Participant

Hello,
    of course it is not possible to change it by css. But it would be possible by php changes in the child theme. Could you please ask a developer?

I would also like to know if it is possible to remove the auto-draft post? There is no product or post with this name and I deactivated all 3rd party plugins. If you go to shop page and filter then “Price: low to high” you find the auto-draft.
    Below the login to the staging.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

If you apply Show Single Variations, the title filed appears: https://monosnap.com/file/3EFMnZgUgDd2S40c0Fnoh7gLneaecb

Please insert the titles for every variation. Auto-draft is deleted by our developers. Please check.

Best Regards

b.brenner
    Participant

Okay, thanks, that is much more work than I thought but it is possible. I already applied the show single variation option on the production site. Could you please delete the auto-draft there too? Login details below.
    Thank you.

Hello,

Please check and provide valid site admin access.

Best Regards

b.brenner
    Participant

Hello,
    thank you. Please see details below.
    Regards!

Hello,

Our developers have deleted it. Please check.

Best Regards

b.brenner
    Participant

It´s fine now. Thanks a lot!

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Show Single Variations Titles And Auto-Draft’ is closed to new replies.