Home Forums WoodMart support forum Showing barcode numbers on the product page

Showing barcode numbers on the product page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Ecommerce
    Participant

Hello,
    I want the barcode number to appear under the stock code on product pages. How can I do this without installing a plugin? In addition, this issue is also very important for the Google merchant side and it may be mandatory for numbers such as barcode, mpn, ean to appear on product pages.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi Ecommerce,

Thanks for reaching to us.

I kindly recommend you to build Custom Product layouts, which is built with WoodMart WooCommerce builder, then you place content you want.

Further, you can read more about the Layout Builder here: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/woodmart-woocommerce-layout-builder/

Regards,

Ecommerce
    Participant

Yes, I tried this method, but you need to purchase Elementor premium to add a product barcode. Can you check the adding steps on your own demo page? Adding information such as product stock code, barcode-ean to a visible area on the product page is one of the requirements of e-Commerce. Adding barcodes shouldn’t be this difficult. I also noticed in your previous forums that you had customers who had difficulty searching for barcodes in the admin panel and on the site, and you were not helpful at all. I kindly request you to follow up by examining the relevant issue in detail.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi Ecommerce,

Sorry to say but right now there is no option in Theme Settings available to achieve that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope.

In general, you can try to use the below plugin.

https://yithemes.com/themes/plugins/yith-woocommerce-barcodes-and-qr-codes/

Kind Regards

Ecommerce
    Participant

You misunderstood, what we call a barcode is not a real barcode, it is a barcode number. We want 11 or 13 digit barcode numbers to appear, such as SKU, or stock code. I have already stated clearly what I want. I sent a screenshot for this. Without examining the image, you advise me to buy an application with an annual fee of 90 euros!

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi Ecommerce,

I understood your concern, you can find free plugins that help you to generate barcode in WordPress plugin directories wordpress.org/plugins/

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)