Home Forums Basel support forum Showing different products when clicking on the chosen product.

Showing different products when clicking on the chosen product.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

zerostatix
    Participant

Hi, when we click on some products it shows another product with different title but the correct permalink… Very confusing! I cannot seem to find out how to fix this. Can you please help as our customers are getting very confused. Thanks. (See Screenshots)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

zerostatix
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the reply. It is definitely the theme. I just tested the 2017 theme and it works fine.

Hello,

Please provide URLs of problem products

Best Regards

zerostatix
    Participant

Please see screenshots attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide URL not screen. I see this http://prntscr.com/jx1kkp

Best Regards

zerostatix
    Participant

The promblem is that it isnt the same URL… Each time it changes! Sometimes it works and then other times it doesn’t.

Can you please try them until it happens, see below one of them that does it alot!

https://healthtrendsdirect.com/shop/coconut-reishi-charcoal-deodorant/

If you go to the home page and click on them (Not open in new tab) you will eventually see what is happening. Thanks, it is a HUGE issue…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all external plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your correct admin access. We will compare how it works with our theme and default WordPress one.

zerostatix
    Participant

Please see details in private area.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all external plugins that are not related to our theme.

zerostatix
    Participant

Hi, I have done this already to the best of my knowledge, if there are some I missed I am not aware so I give you permission to deactivate them. Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Currently, we can’t reproduce this issue on your website. We visit all 6 products and it always shows the correct one.

zerostatix
    Participant

Are you testing it while being logged in? If so the issue only happens when logged out.

Please test this, If I can see the issue other people can as well even though you say you cannot see it.

Also, I noticed I am not the first person to mention this issue, I found another person saying the same thing in this forum earlier.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we test it while logged out. Please, record us a video with step by step instruction on how to reproduce it. We will do the same on our side to check this. There are no any reports from other persons on the forum that the issue happened because of our theme.

zerostatix
    Participant

How do I send you the video? The upload is 500kb max. Thanks

zerostatix
    Participant

Also please look at this link, someone has the same problem:

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/wrong-product-content/

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can upload your video on some cloud hosting like Google Drive or Dropbox.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)