Home Forums WoodMart support forum Showing parts of images in image gallery carousel

Showing parts of images in image gallery carousel

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

wildguitars
    Participant

Greetings XTemos team,

I am trying to create an image gallery that shows a “sneak peak” of the next/previous images on both sides. I could not find a way to do this using the two image gallery elements from within WPBakery Builder.

Please see the screenshots in the private content.

Thanks,
    Tom

wildguitars
    Participant

I now see that the screenshots didn’t display in the private content. Please see the links in the private content.

Hello,

Regarding your mentioned concern, there isn’t specifically the same option available but for the Theme’s Image Gallery element > there is a Center Mode option available which you can enable to make the main Image centered: https://snipboard.io/BUIrb4.jpg

Best Regards.

wildguitars
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,
    Thank you for the prompt reply.

When enabling “Center Mode,” only two out of the three images are displayed. You need to swipe/scroll to see the additional image.

I’ve turned off Center Mode and just left all three images visible. If you have any other idea how to center the image that is being viewed while showing the other two images on both sides, that would be great.

Best regards,
    Tom

Hello,

Right now at the Theme end, there isn’t such a Section available to add. There is a simple Image Gallery which is available at the Theme end and default WPBakery end too which you can use in this regard but to have that sort of style there was a Center mode option available at the Theme end which was a bit close but not an actual depiction of what you mentioned.

So, right now we can’t think of an alternative in this regard. We might suggest you to try contacting the WPBakery plugin support, if they can help you out with an alternative Section in this regard or you can add any other style of Section for this other than the one you are trying.

Hope you can understand !

Best Regards.

wildguitars
    Participant

Of course, thanks Aizaz!

I’d like to ask another question instead of opening an additional topic, if that’s okay…

I want to add audio files to the long descriptions on some of the product pages. It seems that this is currently not possible in the theme. I noticed that there are several add-ons for WPBakery that can do this, but I’m not sure which would be best. Would you happen to have any experience/recommendation?

Thanks,
    Tom

Hello,

Sorry to say that but we have not officially tested any Addon in this regard with the Theme yet, nor it is included in the compatible list confirmed from our end on the item page.

So, if you want to use it you can try it out at your own risk. If some issue occurs then, you can consult the Plugin Support in this regard because we don’t provide Support for the third party plugins issues, as it isn’t included in the Item Support Policy.

Hope you can understand our limitations here !

Best Regards

wildguitars
    Participant

Of course, thanks Aizaz!

Most Welcome!!!.

Feel free to contact us, if you need any further assistance. We are always there for your help.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Showing parts of images in image gallery carousel’ is closed to new replies.