Home Forums WoodMart support forum Side Bar Categories not showing on the shop page

Side Bar Categories not showing on the shop page

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

ajay_odedara
    Participant

Hello there,

on the shop page, the side bar shows but it’s all blank. I am not able to see the categories anymore.

Please have a look at the screenshot, let us know what we can do.

Thanks,
    Aj

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make sure you have added the widgets to the Shop page widget area in Appearance > Widgets.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

ajay_odedara
    Participant

Thank you for the quick response 🙂

I see what you mean…I think someone from my development team edited those settings.

Would you please let me know how can I get the default widget? I didn’t know the name.

Hello,

What widgets you would like to add? If you mean WoodMart Widgets, here is the tutorial: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/widgets/

In the same way, you can find all Woocommerce widgets.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

ajay_odedara
    Participant

Hello there,

I just want to set the default one, there was basically a categories list and then click on category it was expanding sub-categories, and on selection showing related results. I am not sure how to set that I have tried setting up menus and categories but they all look different and not user-friendly.

I have shared the credentials, if you can please drop the right menu and set them up.

Thanks
    Aj

Hello,

The recent WordPress version has changed the widget interface and way of adding the widgets. Please check the manual I provided: you can see you can insert the key worked of the widget or click “Browse all” to choose the appropriate one.

Best Regards

ajay_odedara
    Participant

Yes exactly, I noticed, the behaviour is changed. Would you please set up the default shop category widget, I am trying to add but not achieving something similar.

ajay_odedara
    Participant

Actually, I just got it the way I needed. Not need to do anything 🙂

Thank you for the quick replies.

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Side Bar Categories not showing on the shop page’ is closed to new replies.