Home Forums WoodMart support forum side bar not showing on shop related pages

side bar not showing on shop related pages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

yaron
    Participant

hello
    i am having an issue with shop side bar that is not shown in shop related pages, maybe I’ve done something wrong but i cannot see it, i have checked and as long as it is not a shop related page the side bar is shown.

i thank you in advance,
    Yaron

Hello,

Please Go to Theme Settings >> Shop >> Sidebar & Page title. And check that it is enabled for the shop page.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/wBX1GQZ

Then make sure you have added widgets to the shop sidebar from Appearance >> Widgets >> Shop page widget area.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/X3dM3qy

Clear cache and check back.

Best Regards.

yaron
    Participant

hello, thank you for your quick response.

I have double checked the settings, but no go it still does not show

i have checked a different installation on a different site and it works fine

thanks,
    Yaron

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate parent theme. Clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then provide admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

yaron
    Participant

Hello again

you where correct in you assumption that the issue is with a third party plugin, which is called iCredit WooCommerce Plugin V3.0.1, the issue is that this plugin is important to my client in order to make credit card transaction from their site.

have you heard of issues with this plugin and your theme before?

of course i will contact the plugins support team as well, now I’m trying to go over all the solutions.

thank you again,
    Yaron

Hello,

We are Glad that your issue is solved by deactivating all third party plugins. The reason is because the third party plugins conflict with the core functions of the theme that’s why they cause problems.

So you need to contact the plugin support for further help.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with??

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)