Home Forums WoodMart support forum Side Bar position

Side Bar position

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Ive
    Participant

I have created a sidebar and not able to find how to position it in the middle of the page not as default right top or left top.

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no option in theme settings to display the sidebar in the middle of the page. To let me assist you further please provide with the URL of the page on which you want to the position of the sidebar to be adjusted to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Ive
    Participant

Hello,

I would appreciate if you could assist me how to add the sidebar in position right center. Please, find my login details in private content.

Hello,

I have logged into your website and there is no such option to make the sidebar right center. Therefore you can try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Desktop area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.sidebar-container {
    margin-top: 230px;
    }

That will move the content that is hiding below the header.

You can adjust the value according to your needs.

Best Regards.

Ive
    Participant

Thank you so much! That worked! How would I move sidebar-container to the right? I have tried margin-left: 20px; but all container moved to the bottom page.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

To move the sidebar content to the right please try and add the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Desktop area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.widget-area.woodmart-sidebar-content {
    margin-left: 20px;
    }

You can set the value accordingly.

Best Regards.

Ive
    Participant

Thank You a lot!

Most Welcome :-)

If you do not mind, can you please leave a 5 stars rating for our Theme & Customer and Technical Support by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in future. It would encourage our work a lot. If you like our Theme and Support.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day :-)

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Side Bar position’ is closed to new replies.