Home Forums WoodMart support forum Side menu appears when loading site after Update 6.0.2

Side menu appears when loading site after Update 6.0.2

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

provs
    Participant

Hello, the side menu randomly appears in and out when pressing on the Navbar Store button, Home button, or the Desktop Header.

There is no interference with a plugin, I have checked. This seams to be related to the update.

Hello,

Sorry but I have visited your website and there is no such issue as you mentioned.

Please clear cache and check back.

The side mobile menu is only opening when we click the menu button from mobile.

If you are trying to ask anything else then please provide some relevant screenshots of the specific area with the URL of the page to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Juwels
    Participant

I have the same problem in my website since the update today to the 6.0 when pressing on the Navbar Store button, Home button, or the Desktop Header.

it appears and desapppears very fastly, it’s not always but you can navigate on the menu and sometimes it’s appears. It’s very quick. Cache is clear at 100%

Screenshot from my PC, the sidebar appears at the left ; my website is “boxed”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Juwels
    Participant

I’ve try to add a header in the Setting options now, but it won’t work

Juwels
    Participant

Another screenshot during loading

To see the problem :
    Close browser
    Go to the website
    Click in the logo

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Juwels
    Participant

Ok it seems appears when WP ROCKET extension is activated…do you have an idea ?

Juwels
    Participant

I’m sorry for all this posts but it’s OK !

I’v to disable Minify CSS in WP ROCKET and let Minify CSS “on” in theme settings

Hello,

We are glad that you managed to solve the issue yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Side menu appears when loading site after Update 6.0.2’ is closed to new replies.