Home Forums WoodMart support forum Silder Revolution Demo Import

Silder Revolution Demo Import

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Eddir87
    Participant

Hi there,

how can i import just the slider from the bakery demo? I couldn’t find any files in the dummy_content directory.

Best Regards
    Eddi

Hello,

Please send me your email or give me your site admin access I will import you.

Best Regards

Eddir87
    Participant

Hi! You can send the file to this email: info@riesen-webdesign.de

Thank you

Hello,

I have sent it, please check.

Best Regards

PyrotechSI
    Participant

Hello,

not to open a new thread, I was wondering if there is a way to import just sliders from other demo content? If not, could I just get the top (hero) slider from the organic demo?

Kind Regards
    Andrej

Hello,

Yes, you can do that by means of the default import/export functionality in WordPress, you can find the option in the Dashboard > Tools.

Best Regards

PyrotechSI
    Participant

Hello,

I’m not sure if I explained my problem correctly. I have the woodmart theme installed and the demo of the “cosmetic” content. It’s all fine, but I want the hero (revolution) slider from the “organic” demo homepage, not the cosmetic one. How can I do that without installing the whole “organic” demo content as well?

Kind Regards,
    Andrej

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. I will upload this demo directly to the site.

Best Regards

PyrotechSI
    Participant

Hello,

I saw that I can install just the home page from another demo, which installed the slider as well, so this is solved, but thank you for the help.

Kind Regards,
    Andrej

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Silder Revolution Demo Import’ is closed to new replies.