Home Forums WoodMart support forum Simple image slider

Simple image slider

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Zakky
    Participant

I’d like to know how I can make a simple slider from a single image, so that it just adjusts to fit the user’s screen. I don’t need the slider functionality; I will create the image in Photoshop myself. How can I create a simple block from three images, each leading to its own page, so that on mobile and tablet, one image is displayed across the entire screen horizontally? I attached screen

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Zakky
    Participant

I used Image gallery for this, but can u tell me, how i can set pagination contor on interior position ?
    Thank you

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi Zakky,

Thanks for reaching to us.

I recommend you to try WoodMart slider, which our powerful feature to create slider and have more options for responsive as well. You can read more here https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/woodmart-slider/

Regards,

Zakky
    Participant

The slider is a great tool, the only and most basic problem with it is that the height in the mobile version is fixed. As I wrote above, I create the background image myself rather than through Elementor. I need the simplest functionality possible so that the image is fully displayed. But if the slider looks great on an iPhone 13 Pro and everything works as it should, for example, for a Samsung Galaxy Fold, it will already be a problem. The slider block does not adjust its width to fit the device, and the fixed height is the problem. How can I adjust the slider so that its proportions are the same on all mobile devices and not tied to height? I Attached the screensoot. Please reply with more info about that problem

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi Zakky,

Please provide URL of the mentioned page, so I can take a closer look.

Regards,

Zakky
    Participant

Sure. A added link to extra information below

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi Zakky,

Please add the following Custom CSS code to Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Custom CSS for mobile / tablet:

#slider-40 .wd-carousel-inner .wd-slide {
    	min-height: auto;
    }

Regards,

Zakky
    Participant

Excellent! Thank you.
    P.S.
    I suggest adding the ability to set this setting directly in the future without adding code.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi Zakky,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

I suggest you leave a future request here: https://woodmart.canny.io/feature-requests , then our team consider such a feature. Thank you for your time.

If you have a quick minute we always appreciate a 5-star rating on our theme!

https://themeforest.net/item/woodmart-woocommerce-wordpress-theme/reviews/20264492

Your feedback is the motivation to improve our work and services.

Regards,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Simple image slider’ is closed to new replies.