Home Forums WoodMart support forum Simply disable swatches without deleting the color swatches

Simply disable swatches without deleting the color swatches

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear,

Please check the link provided in private.

For this product, I have many color swatches but I don’t want to use those color swatches anymore. I want to return the variations to default dropdown without deleting the assigned colors in the attributes.

How can I do that?
    Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please edit each attribute item and disable the option to enable swatch.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/b3e5337ec71bfe82807602a02fff8b08

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Imagine my case where I have about 100+ terms for an attribute.

Do I really have to disable that option 1 by 1 in EACH term of the attribute?

Can’t this be improve to find an easier way to enable/disable swatches for all the termes of an attribute ?

Thanks

Attachments:

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

I checked each term of the attribute but the setting “Enable swatch” is already unchecked for all of them…

so what is the problem here? why do we still see swatches where the setting is “disabled”

Attachments:

Hello,

Please try removing the color preview of each attribute item then check back.

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear,

As mentioned in my initial post, I don’t want to lose the colors assigned to each term of the attribute. That’s why I created this support ticket.

I want to keep the colors assigned, but still display the variations as dropdown. Why? Because for example I want to show the color swatches in the Shop Page > Widgets > Colors filter.

Please provide a way to disable swatches at the Attribute level (even if colors have been assigned to each term of the attribute).

Thanks

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to use swatches in the filter widget and disable it on the product page.

They are connected and can be used both at the same time only.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)