Home Forums WoodMart support forum Since Update Add To Cart is Messed up

Since Update Add To Cart is Messed up

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

KangMcNugget
    Participant

So we recently updated our Woodmart and now the add to cart is messing up. Sometimes products that we add to the cart do not show up and we have to refresh it to get it to eventually show up. The add to cart pop up is like way at the bottom of the page and you have to scroll way down to even see it. I removed all the popups and side slide in add to cart feature and it seems to work, but we want those features to work as they help… Please fix

Hello,

Can you please send me the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and solve the issue for you.

Best Regards.

KangMcNugget
    Participant

I will send them Monday.

Hello,

Sure waiting for your next reply with Admin Credentials.

Best Regards.

KangMcNugget
    Participant

I will also like to point out that recently, after Woodmart Update, the WPbakery does not show up under the builder, it is in a separate area. Before I would be able to take the regular text for a product and hit WPBakery Button and it converted it into the WPbakery template and I could add on to it. Now all my WPbakery built pages are just a bunch of shortcodes. I cannot edit them, or add as WPbakery is in a separate area, below it… You can check what I mean after I send credentials.

Hello,

I have tested your site. It seems some of your third party plugin conflicts with Wp-Bakery and with the theme.

Kindly deactivate all of your third party plugins and clear your site and server cache because you also contain CDN(Cloudflare) and then check back.

Screenshot: https://jmp.sh/wDeIXsH

In case if the WPbakery still does not show up under the builder after doing this and add to cart sidebar still does not shown the products until the page refresh again. Then remain the plugins as disabled so I can check with theme default plugins and help you out.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)