Home Forums WoodMart support forum since update attributes are as a swatch – they used to be a drop down.

since update attributes are as a swatch – they used to be a drop down.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

AmyPotatoHouse
    Participant

hi My attrtibutes in some products do not show as I would like.

This used to be on a drop down menu, and variations that were not enabled were not shown on the customer end.

Now the variations are in line, which is untidy as there are two to a line, and also the variations that are not enabled are showing. It looks really messy and not clear how to pick this.

I went to the attribute and it showed a swatch, with no way to turn this back into a normal drop down menu. I also checked on the product page and there is no way to change it back to a drop down

This is only on some of my variations, and it is really annoying as this should be an option and not automatically done. It was looking good before the update and now I am having to look through everything to see what is different.

Why is it on some variations and not others?

How do I change it back to a drop down with the variations that are not enabled not to be shown?

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

AmyPotatoHouse
    Participant

missed a screen shot

Attachments:

AmyPotatoHouse
    Participant

This is since the update this week.
    thank you

AmyPotatoHouse
    Participant

and this is to show that some attributes and variations are still showing as they should – as a drop down
    this correctly does not have the 10kg option showing as it is not enabled on the product page.
    I can see no differences in the two variations and no way of changing the one that is wrong since the update.

https://www.potatohouse.co.uk/product/arran-pilot/

Attachments:

Hello,

Have you tried to configure the theme again?

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

AmyPotatoHouse
    Participant

Hi
    I downloaded the new update of the theme. I am not sure what you mean by “Have you tried to configure the theme again? ”

Surely an update does all the configuration automatically? I should not need to go through my web and look at everything on every page to see what is wrong and reconfigure things.

How do I change this attribute back – there is no way to change it that I can see, so it would be helpful if you could show me the setting and I could do it myself, but as stated there is nothing I can see to change it, either on the attribute or the product. the attribute that still has a drop down has exactly the same settings so it is a bit random.

I need an email to provide you with access.
    Thanks
    Amy

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

AmyPotatoHouse
    Participant

please supply an email to use – I only have noreply@xtemos.com

Hello,

Please provide the access to vedsitl@gmail.com Let us know when you have sent the access.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

AmyPotatoHouse
    Participant

Temp Log in supplied.
    Thank you
    Amy

AmyPotatoHouse
    Participant

I actually cannot add anything to my basket with the attributes like this when I am signed in.

This is really serious and needs to be rectified immediately.
    https://www.potatohouse.co.uk/product/organic-patio-pack/

When not logged in I can add thing – although as stated before, the variations that are not enabled should not be visable (they were not prior to update) and as stated should be in a drop down (they were prior to update)

Thank you
    Amy

Attachments:

AmyPotatoHouse
    Participant

hi
    I had a look over all the other comments from your other customers and find this is a common problem.
    Your colleagues advised other customers to apply a patcher.

I did not know that this was a thing – I update your theme when I am emailed and so had absolutely no idea about this – it would be good it you informed your customer about this – there is nothing on my dashboard to inform your customers about your patcher.

However it appears that you don’t know about this either – your colleagues say to apply the patcher on the first email – but 4 days after my initial post, it hadn’t been mentioned here.

Problem solved.

AmyPotatoHouse
    Participant

hi
    I had a look over all the other comments from your other customers and find this is a common problem.
    Your colleagues advised other customers to apply a patcher.

I did not know that this was a thing – I update your theme when I am emailed and so had absolutely no idea about this – it would be good it you informed your customer about this – there is nothing on my dashboard to mention this.

However it appears that you don’t know about this either – your colleagues say to apply the patcher on the first email – but 4 days after my initial post, it hadn’t been mentioned here.

Hello,

Now your attributes are drop-down.

If you want to have them as text, you need to enable the appropriate option in the attribute item: https://gyazo.com/a39d00a73290cde62538970acce2f0ae

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)