Home Forums WoodMart support forum Single Product editing — description / additional information / reviews / …

Single Product editing — description / additional information / reviews / …

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

nicolae2021
    Participant

Hi,

Please, kindly inform me where do I edit Single Product description / additional information / reviews / shipping? All the info at the end of Single Product. Screenshot attached.

The theme is kind of new to me. Thanks for you patience until I get used to it.
    Nicolae

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

nicolae2021
    Participant

Hi again,

How do I delete this Promo product from Shopping list category? I can’t do it with Elementor. Screenshot attached…
    Thanks for your clarification!
    Nicolae

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi nicolae2021,

Thanks for reaching to us.

1. Tabs

There are 3 default tabs of WooCommerce:

+ The Additional Information Tab: Shows when the Attributes are added under a Product. If the Attributes are not added then the Additional Information tab doesn’t show.

+ Description Tab: This is the main description on the product page. Please enter the product and make sure you have added the content.

+ Reviews: Used to show customers’s reviews.

To remove that tab from the single product page. Go to Dashboard > Theme Settings > Product Page > Tabs > Clear Additional tab heading and content.

If you want to add additional tabs for specific product, you can add Tab via Product Setting https://prnt.sc/exIlSVXRC9_d

2. Product category

Navigate to Product > Categories > click edit on the category > scroll down to Description area and remove HTML Blocks https://prnt.sc/-yz1mluP1z3c

Regards,

nicolae2021
    Participant

Thank you Hung Pham!

I don’t find how to rename “About Brand” tab. It’s not under tabs.
    I need to rename it in: Pièces jointes

How do I rename the 3 default tabs?

Thanks helping me with this!
    Nicolae

Attachments:

nicolae2021
    Participant

How about if I want to remove “About Brand” tab? Or any default tab?

Thanks again!

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi nicolae2021,

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

nicolae2021
    Participant

I need “about brand” tab be removed. Or let me know how I do it.
    Thank you!
    Nicolae

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi nicolae2021,

Thanks for details.

Admin credential is incorrect, please check again.

Regards,

nicolae2021
    Participant

Sorry about that. Pasted bellow:
    Thank you.
    Nicolae

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi nicolae2021,

Please navigate to Theme Settings > Shop > Brands > Disable the Show tab with brand information option: https://ibb.co/51KmtdC

Regards,

nicolae2021
    Participant

Hi Hung Pham,

I need “Fiches techniques” tab be editable like “Description” tab. What I mean is that each single product has different “Description” tab. So I need each product to have its own customizable “Fiches techniques” tab.

I tried to do with HTML blocks. But in this case “Fiches techniques” tab is the same for all products. I mean once I edit it with Elementor for one product its the same for all products. But if I remove the HTML block from Single Product – Tab, then I cannot add Container with Elementor. It doesn’t support that.

Do you understand what I mean? I need to edit “Fiches techniques” tab the same way I can edit “Description” tab with Elementor, for each product.

“Fiches techniques” tab is in fact “Data sheets” tab. So each product has it’s own data sheet, as an Icon — downloadable pdf file.

Let me know how we can do this please?
    Thank you!
    Nicolae

Attachments:

nicolae2021
    Participant

…or maybe how do I add a “product tab” that is Elementor customizable for each individual product, like “description tab”.

Thanks again!

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi nicolae2021,

Because you set Custom tab in Theme Settings > Single Product > Tabs so it will be applied to all products https://prnt.sc/Hn1ZPLP1V9Nk

I kindly recommend you to create custom tab with HTML Block for specific products https://prnt.sc/0IsHB9LUVBH2

Regards,

nicolae2021
    Participant

Thank you Hung Pham, but the problem persists.

The fact is that when I edit the tab with Elementor, the whole HTML block is being edited automatically. I want to avoid that. In this case I have to create more than 600 HTML blocks, because each product has its specific PDF data sheet. This procedure is not time efficient 🙂

If there is a way to create a tab exactly like DESCRIPTION tab, which is editable with Elementor for every individual product and in the same time does not affect other products’ description, then please kindly inform me.

If this is not possible then I will create it with simple TEXT in each product tab.
    Thank you anyway,
    Nicolae

nicolae2021
    Participant

That’s alright. I’ll do it with text…
    Thanks

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi nicolae2021,

Could you, please, record video of problems and share to me? I can understand your problem better.

I am really appreciate your patience.

Regards,

nicolae2021
    Participant

Hi Hung Pham,

Categories in Sidebar” how can I make a “subcategory” go under “category”? See attachement.

In this case: “Cires filmogènes…” should go under “Detergence”.

This way products are more organized. Otherwise it’s confusing.
    I have 4 main categories. And many subcategories.
    Thank you
    Nicolae

Attachments:

nicolae2021
    Participant

Like in this screenshot for exemple: “subcategories” go under “categories”. In the sidebar…
    This way products are well organized and easy to be searched and browsed.

I have more than 1000 products and I need to organize them into “subcategories”, otherwise one Category will have 500 products and this will be overwhelming for the customer.

Thank you

Attachments:

nicolae2021
    Participant

All good, I did it myself in widgets. 🙂

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi nicolae2021,

Thanks for reaching to us and take our apologies for the long delay in answering.

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

Regards,

nicolae2021
    Participant

Hi Hung Pham,

How do I translate this metadata into French on a mobile device?
    Thank you.
    Nicolae

Attachments:

nicolae2021
    Participant

I also need these translated into French that.
    Could you advise please?
    Thank you.
    Nicolae

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi nicolae2021,

+ In order to change / translate words. Please make sure you synced the strings first before changing / translating WooCommerce, WoodMart Core plugins and WoodMart theme. You can refer to article https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/theme-translation/

+ You are also need to select the language for the backend and theme settings for admin from the admin user profile, please edit the user’s profile and then select the language for that user it will show the same on the backend.

Regards,

nicolae2021
    Participant

Hi,

I did copy the 2 files “woodmart-fr_FR.po”. But the theme is not fully translated as you can see from the screenshots above.

I don’t know what it means: “synced the strings”….

Could you assist please?
    Thank you.
    Nicolae

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi nicolae2021,

First of all, take my apologies for the delay in answering because of the weekend.

Please re-send me wp-admin credentials, the old one doesn’t work, I will check your issue.

Regards,

nicolae2021
    Participant

thank you

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi nicolae2021,

I checked your site and you did not install Loco Translate plugin, please install it and use the plugin to translate site. https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/theme-translation/

Regards,

nicolae2021
    Participant

So far so good, thank you!

I don’t find how to translate this “my account”? Screenshot…
    Thank you
    Nicolae

Attachments:

nicolae2021
    Participant

I translated all “my account” in loco translate but these did not change…

nicolae2021
    Participant

Loco Screenshot…

Attachments:
Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 34 total)